Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DO you think black hair with red highlights would look good?

I have black hair, and I wanted to get highlights. My friend said red highlights would look good on my black hair. But when it fades what color will it fade to?


Or do you think the caramel color towards the end of her hair would look good as highlights?


http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4769/鈥?/a>DO you think black hair with red highlights would look good?
i have really dark brown - almost black hair. and right now, i really want red highlights. not like a ';fake'; looking red, but just a nice natural red. i think it looks really edgy and cool. its different, but not weird - if that makes sense.





anywho - i think it looks awesome, and you should definately get some! (if you want - not just cuz your freind wants you to...)DO you think black hair with red highlights would look good?
I think the red would look AWESOME cuz it would pop out of your black hair and look really edgy and trendy! I love color like that, and i've even considered doing that to my hair, and im a guy! Go for red.





Hope i helped u! Can u help me now? :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
depends on u and what shade of red u are going to use plus the way you dress is a factor



yeah thats cute

No comments:

Post a Comment