Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm going to be getting my hair highlighted with blonde and red highlights?

I was wanting to know what shades of blonde and red would be best for medium brown hair?I'm going to be getting my hair highlighted with blonde and red highlights?
any r good. But the sunlight changes ur highlight, just so u should know. I dyed, bleached, and highlighted my hair over 20 times. The sunlight changes the hair over time. I have black hair. the color and ur natural hair doesnt make a diffrenence. But when ur hair grows again theres a combination. For me, because i have black hai; i like yellow highlights and bleach because sunlight cant realy change it. And it looks great wit black.I'm going to be getting my hair highlighted with blonde and red highlights?
Depends on your skin tone. Try doing a cool ashy blonde with a warm red or vice versa. That's pretty universal. Ash colors will make you look pasty and warm colors will brighten you depending on your skin tone.
Get Bright Red Hair


and Plantinum Blonde
A very light blonde and a blood red or orangey red. In my opinion. :) Good luck!
Do NOT get red. Get blonde and pink. It is sooo cute. Thats what I have. And I have medium brown hair
Gross..


That's ugllly

No comments:

Post a Comment