Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How quikly do ruby red highlights fade?

How quikly do they fade? What colour do they fade to? Does it look discuisting? How much does it cost to get them touched up (i know it will vary just give me an estimate)





ThankyouHow quikly do ruby red highlights fade?
Well in my experience, red fades the fastest. But they also add a nice touch to your hair if you have a dark colored hair (Dark brown, black, and other dark colors.) The fading times can vary, but the last time I dyed my hair red it faded in about 3 years. It may be different for you, because I don't wash my hair often. But if you wash your hair often, then it might take a shorter time for your dye to fade.





When your red highlights are fading, they turn into a dull sort of red, and then they become a light brown sort of color.





Well that's pretty much all I can tell you with my experience. I hope this helps [:How quikly do ruby red highlights fade?
I had my hair dyed a bright purple and within a week it was hot pink. I imagine a bright red would have a similar reaction, and would probably fade to a lighter, duller version of your current color. I had to end up dying my hair black after a few months of dying my hair every 2 weeks or so. I did it at home so I don't know how much it would cost to redo.
When I had my hair blonde I put some red highlights in myself.


It did fade pretty quickly. I'd say it was around 2 months before it went like a pink. I do wash my hair often though, so that may be why.


Not sure how much you'd pay to go get ti done in the hairdressers - I bought a box of hairdye %26amp; did it myself.
It depends on how much you wash you hair and what you wash it with. In my experience, red is the colors that fades the fastest.
after a week or so x
  • performing shows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment