Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want dark brown hair with blood red highlights?

I have naturally auburn hair, but I want to try a new look. I would like to try dark brown hair and put really red (blood red) highlights in it. Yes, I know the whole goth/emo whatever look. Is there a way that I can do that myself? If so, can I get some instructions on how to do it. If it is not possible whatsoever at home, even if I go to Sally's beauty supply, then how much would something like that cost at a salon? Thanks for your help.I want dark brown hair with blood red highlights?
i think itd look really kool but DONT do it at home! go 2 a salon and get it done proffessionally so theres a lower risk of it going wrong! itll cost around 60 pounds depending on what salon u go 2!





itll look really nice!





:)





xxxI want dark brown hair with blood red highlights?
I would recommend going to a hairdresser, but here is a way to do it yourself:





(1. Put streaks of blonde in your hair (with bleach - you can buy this at your local chemist/drug store).





(2. Buy a blood red hair dye at your local supermarket.





You have to wait between 2-3 days after the bleaching though!





And you can dye your hair dark brown from the supermarket too.
I used to have my hair like that but I don't have hightlights anymore. If I were you, I'd go to a salon.
Ew. I saw someone with that and it looked awful. Do you mean streaks bad idea) or it going to be tinted (could be really pretty)

No comments:

Post a Comment