Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I enhace red highlights?

Hi, I'm spanish, I have olive skin and I have dark brown hair. I want a change. I want to experiment new looks for me hair. I want to enhace highlights but I dont want to get it done. I want to do it naturally. Do you guys know some natural products that can enhance red highlights. Thanks, everyone. I appreciate it alot. Gracias. Bye....How can I enhace red highlights?
DON'T USE KOOLAID!!!!!





Frederic Fekkai makes color-enhancing shampoo that is made from natural henna. A little can be used every 4-5 days to enhance color and it won't damage your hair like Kool-Aid will. One bottle of color is about $20 but it lasts a LONG time.How can I enhace red highlights?
get that pantene expressions shampoo. and conditioner if you need it
i hear red kool aid enhaces red hair....lemon kool aid for blondes and coffee for brunettes....idk what to do with it maybe dilute it wit a little water and put on ur hair...
use red kool aid
Apply lemon juice on your hair and sit out in the sun.
  • performing shows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment