Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do You Think Blonde And Red Highlights Will Look Good On Brown Hair?

Im Thinking Of Getting Blonde And Red Highlights In My Brown Hair,


And I Wanted Some Opinions.Do You Think Blonde And Red Highlights Will Look Good On Brown Hair?
yess my natural hair color is dark brown nd i got blond and red high lights nd it looked wonderful!Do You Think Blonde And Red Highlights Will Look Good On Brown Hair?
I think It depends on how deep a brown you're talking. Personally, I find that an auburn or rich red light or undertone looks really good in brown hair. Makes it appear warm and sultry. I think blond highlights might look alright, but just don't use too brilliant of a blond with brown, sometimes it ends up looking processed and fake.





Hope that helps.
i think the blonde is a good idea but i dont think the red is good i feel like it will blend in too much

No comments:

Post a Comment