Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have light brown hair. I want Carmel highlights but i don't know if i should get red highlights to?

i was also thinking a brown black and caramel.I have light brown hair. I want Carmel highlights but i don't know if i should get red highlights to?
don't do red, keep it natural. caramel is just fine.


and fyi NEVER put black in your hair unless you're going to stay


with black hair or let it completely grow out. the only way to ever


dye over black colored hair is to strip the color completely out with


bleach. this will damage your hair, stay away from black if you can :)I have light brown hair. I want Carmel highlights but i don't know if i should get red highlights to?
first off do you want just something that'll give your color a lighter color


or do you want something that stands out more





if you picked first one, then go for caramel


if you chose second one then choose red





i have personally highlighted mines both colors (not at the same time)


and i personally like the more natural color more (even though the red wasn't THAT bright and in your face) so i myself would choose caramel
Don't do black it's almost imposable to get rid of , I would stick with caramel .


I have natural brown %26amp; Auberon hair its mixed I didn't like it at first but I kept my hair color cause it's better to embrace the natural look %26amp; I like my hair color now . ; )
no. if you try all the colors at once it will make you look fake, like a rainbow. it wont look natural, or good at all.i see people do this cause they cant decide what color they want, choose one and stick to it
I would just go with the caramel. It gives it a lighter tone, yet doesn't seem as artificial as it would if adding the other colors ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment