Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I dye my hair? Black, pink highlights or red highlights.?

I get wild over my hair because it is plain blonde. So I don't know what to dye it. Please help me out.


thanks


loads of love


xxxxxxxxx


Brianna


xxxxxxxxxWhat color should I dye my hair? Black, pink highlights or red highlights.?
Red.What color should I dye my hair? Black, pink highlights or red highlights.?
pink highlights look really cute on a blonde
WOHOOOO another wile person like me! I would reccommend red highlights because it looks the best with black..pink is to much. I have red highlights in my hair. the best stuff to use is the ';Colour Rays';
i dyed my hair balck with automic pink and it looked real nice i loved and will mayb do it again but it is a pain to keep up with it....and i also had red with black and it looked real nice too...i would do pink and then go for the red..
get your hair layered with sideswept bangs, then dye the bangs black.
ah , get your hair bleetched blonde .. like extreme blonde . But that is pretty hard on your hair .. and get it styled with heavy side bangs taken from the top .

No comments:

Post a Comment