Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What brand gives out nice obviouse red highlights on dark brown hair?

i wanna do highlights for my firend, red highlilghts, but i want her to get a good brand htat would let it show on her hair without having to bleach or anything like that...help please? at the same time we don't want it to be super shiny, like dark red that would show up on brown hair! thanxWhat brand gives out nice obviouse red highlights on dark brown hair?
I get my hair colored professionally. I think they use either Wella or Redken. I have dark brown hair and go almost totally red so I can see the highlights, not just in light.


The colorist told me that red is a difficult color that fades quickly. I use Pureology shampoo and conditioner. That has made a difference. It's highly concentrated so it lasts a long time too. Clairol has been around a very long time. I would go with them if you are going to do it.What brand gives out nice obviouse red highlights on dark brown hair?
i tottally know this nice and easy is brilliant or if you lookin for bright red go 2 xxx its wicked! hope it helps xx
  • performing shows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment