Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want to put red highlights in my dark brown hair any ideas on where to find good pictures?

she is my favorite arab singer and she has what u lookin for hope you like themI want to put red highlights in my dark brown hair any ideas on where to find good pictures?
look up christina augulara (sp) when she has blonde, black and red hair. Its pretty hott!I want to put red highlights in my dark brown hair any ideas on where to find good pictures?
Try the singer Saffron, sang with the band Republica.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijh2Fqd1Z鈥?/a>
OK I'm not so sure about pics but i think it looks so awesome!!!!! My Friend got cherry red highlights and she looks so pretty!!!! I think she got foil highlights not the other kind well shes been getting asked out alot and when i first saw here i didn't recognize her cuz she changed big time....she wasn't that good loOKin and now she is beautiful!!!!ok well I'm tellin you if you want 2 change your looks completely then get them you wont regret it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment