Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have red hair, as you can tell in my pic, would it look bad to highlight it with sun-in?

I don't want to use chemical dye, i want it close to my color, but just a little lighter. I have never dyed it before so im kind of scared of it getting messed up, or dying it too light and my roots being bad. Any advise?I have red hair, as you can tell in my pic, would it look bad to highlight it with sun-in?
just go with the flow :DI have red hair, as you can tell in my pic, would it look bad to highlight it with sun-in?
Go for it. If you don't like it the dye is gonna go away anyways.
A simple but effective way is to wet your hair with lemon juice and let it dry in sunlight.No chemicals and only a subtle lightening depending how often you repeat the process.Works well with red hair.
DONT USE TRASHY STORE BOUGHT DYES YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A CALICO KITTY!!!!!!!!! GO TO A PROFESSINAL AND IT WILL LOOK GREAT(:
I wouldn't use sun-in. My friend used it last summer and burned her hair--if you truly want a blonder/lighter shade try ';Go Blonde'; by John Frieda- it's a shampoo and conditioner set that really lightens your shade.


I used it and my hair was your color and people keep asking if I dyed it back to blonde again! It's worth it! :D
Be careful with Sun-In cuz it can make your hair very orange-y. I know if you squeeze lemons and put the juice on your hair and then go out in the sun for awhile, it will lighten the hair, and then it may not be an orange color. Since your hair is red, you obviously will tend to pull the red, and orange tones, and I think you're probably aiming for blonde tones. You don't see that too often, I'm blonde, but would love to be redheaded with blonde highlights. Good luck!
it will look orange not what you want plus it drys out your hair : )
go for it
i think it will turn it orange. i use sun-in too.
Sun-in is chemical too, and can turn your hair a fugly fried yellow color if you use it improperly. Go to a professional if you want highlights, you'll end up going to one anyway to get corrective color if the Sun-in doesn't work the way you want. Your hair will sustain more damage if you lighten it AND re-tint it.
it might turn a little orange
Sun In will most likely turn your hair orange,becaude you have red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment