Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I bring out the natural red highlights in my hair?

my hair is lightish brown








any suggestions?How can I bring out the natural red highlights in my hair?
go in the sun





RRZHow can I bring out the natural red highlights in my hair?
This is what we used to do as teenagers.....after shampooing, rinse your hair with white vinegar. Rinse again. Dry your hair outside in the sun, and your natural red highlights will come out.





To make your hair more blond, rinse with lemon juice, then with clear water. Dry your hair in the sun, and your hair will have more blond highlights.





I dont know the chemistry behind it, but I do know it works.



use radiant red shampoo by john frieda.





and wear colors that compliment red.

No comments:

Post a Comment