Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to naturaly bring out red highlights?

I would consider my hair to be dirty bolnde with natural blonde highlights. I have never considered my hair to have red in it, my brother has red hair and the other one has strawberrry blonde hair. Lately when I'm out in the sun people have been telling me my hair looks really red. How can I naturally bring out the red highlights in it. Please don't tell me about john fredia shampoos and coloring shampoos as I already know about these. The only thingk I have heard of is beet and carrot juice????How to naturaly bring out red highlights?
Hahahha. I have a natural brown tint to my hair and the only way to bring it out is to use shampoos and conditioners for color treated hair and it works like a charm. Also, when my hair is very healthy the brown reveals itself, too. When my hair was damaged then it was very dull and very dry looking, with no brown tint.





I think Pantene has a line for different hair colors, so you might want to see if they have a line for red hair and use that to see if it works. People can ony see my tint in the natural sun light.

No comments:

Post a Comment