Thursday, December 31, 2009

Black Hair with red highlight/strike?

Ok, I've got black hair and i'm planning to highlight it 2morrow...i don't know wat colour...but i want to strike it red but my sister said it's not nice when my friend said it will look good on me....i don't know now...any suggestion on wat colour???? but i really want red but i don't want to look weird...anyway...i've got slightly dark skin and dark brown eye colour....all i want is red strikes on my black hair...or other colour??? HELP~!Black Hair with red highlight/strike?
Believe me red would be perfectBlack Hair with red highlight/strike?
it kinda depends on who you are


if you're like shy


or unconfiident


bold colors will probably look bad


but when you're a bold confident person


you can wear n e thing


and it'll look good


because people can tell that you think so


and so they think the same


but when you act all like ';does it look good'


people are like ';no';


l0l


pretty much...or thats how it works here


and than there's the haters who will say somting bad no matter what you do...
Why not buy a temporary color gel or hairspray to see what it will look like before you go and get it permenantly done?
sorry hon but def not red streaks. try going for a lighter brown or a very dark natural red/brown color like auburn. hope I helped! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment