Thursday, December 31, 2009

I want to dye my hair soft black with red highlights and get it cut I do have light skin what do you think?

Right now i have med brown hair and i love it dark. The cut I'm getting is very retro it's a heavy bang with a short bob (cheek length) but stacked a bit in the back . I'm a bit scared of it making me look washed out but i've wanted to do this for a long time and I really really need a complete change.I want to dye my hair soft black with red highlights and get it cut I do have light skin what do you think?
Well, it actually depends on what natural hair colour you have. If you are blonde, or red-haired, your skin might be light. If you've got light skin, black could turn out, especially if you've got light eyes. But I'm not so sure about the reh highlights.. they are not for light-skinned people. You could try out something lighter, like brown or blonde. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment