Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I bring out my auburn-red highlights?

I have naturally brown hair, but lately a lot of auburn-red highlights have been showing up, and I really like them. I want to help bring them out without dyeing. Anyone know how?How do I bring out my auburn-red highlights?
There is an old fashion thing they use to call a glamour bath... go to a salon supply store';Sally's... get a 20 volume creme developer and mix it with you shampoo...1/8 of a cup... and let it set on you hair for 5 minutes... rinse, conditioner and you can do this as often til you get to the level you want... this is basically like being sun exposed...





hope this helps;-)))How do I bring out my auburn-red highlights?
Let lemon juice sit on the highlights then in 30-40 minutes wash it out and VOLA!





Xoxo


Vanessa %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment