Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can anyone help me find brown scene hair with blonde and red highlights?

i was thinking of putting light blonde and maybe some red highlights in my brown hair.


its not light brown either, its dark-ish.


can you help me find some pictures?


i wanna see what it'll look like.


thanks =]Can anyone help me find brown scene hair with blonde and red highlights?
I had that in my hair .My hair is natural brown and I dyed the under half blood red and the top blonde streaks .I really liked it and everyone was complementing me on it. I on a different computer now so I dont have pics sorryCan anyone help me find brown scene hair with blonde and red highlights?
well likei hvae light brown hair with blonde and red highlights


and not to be cocky or anything, it looks good on me.


and my friends agree as well .





BUT keep in mind.





Me and my 2 sisters have the same hair hahaha.


(Brown with blonde and red highlights)





but my half sister has very dark skin, and it looks so good on her.


where i am tan and the hair looks good on me too.


where my ';full'; sister has VERY light skin so i would prefer a even LIGHTER brown withOUT the red.





good luck


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment