Saturday, December 26, 2009

This summer I got my hair layered and I got red highlights?

My question is I want to color my hair again.


What color should I get?


I have black hair.


I want a color that stands out!This summer I got my hair layered and I got red highlights?
pink or blueThis summer I got my hair layered and I got red highlights?
Dont do anything thats not natural, like pink, blue, purple, orange, those are so lame and gross.


Something that stands out? maybe a dark chocolate brown with bleach blond highlights. or a dark aurburn, or dark burgundy with thin blonde highlights. dark hair stands out the most, go with anything dark and add some highlights to it.
How about chunky blond??
blue, purple or green
audrey kitching pink
I don';t know... it depends on how you want to stand out. If you picture yourself with the different colors, it will totally change how people think about you. Some are good and some are bad.
GREEN hair will certainly stand out. You did not say if you want it to stand out in a good or bad way. GREEN will get noticed--I guarantee it. By the way, what's wrong with your NATURAL color?
Go blond with black underneeth... only thing is that could take a while even with a professional...





You could go the emo reversal and go blond under black, looks kinda cool if you can get it right.





As for the layers you can keep them but the funkyer you do your hair the better then mix of colors seem to look.
I would stick with red highlights, it stands out!
How about pink or purple?? or blue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment