Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know what the best hair products to use to preserve red highlights?

I just got red highlights yesterday and my hairdresser told me that I should use hair products that are specifically designed for people with red hair, however, I'm having such a hard time choosing. I bought John Frieda's Radiant Red Color Captivating Shampoo %26amp; Color Lust Daily Color Sealer but somehow I feel like I didn't buy the right products. This is the first time I've ever gotten red highlights, I usually get blonde or brown but I was feeling a little adventurous and decided to go with an edgier color, I love how it turned out on my hair and would like to keep it looking nice for as long as I can. Please help. Thank you so much.Does anyone know what the best hair products to use to preserve red highlights?
John Frieda's colour glaze for red hair. its no. 1 among the celebsDoes anyone know what the best hair products to use to preserve red highlights?
I like Halo products. You might have to buy them from a salon, but it is for colored hair, and it is sooo awesome.
Artec color shampoo in Strawberry, Red Clover or Mahogany. Aveda Color condtioner in Bixa, Red Malva or Anatto.


Choose the colors according to the results you want.
I love John Frieda products. I think you made the right choice!
Probably Loreal or the most expensive hair products for red high lights.They rnt expensive (probably the most would be $5-6.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment