Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My natural hair are of darkbrown colour.I tried red highlight and after that caramel.Suggest any other colour?

I'm fair in colour .If you any style than please do write I am bored with the same lookMy natural hair are of darkbrown colour.I tried red highlight and after that caramel.Suggest any other colour?
Transparent?????My natural hair are of darkbrown colour.I tried red highlight and after that caramel.Suggest any other colour?
hi i hope u said more about what u look like and more features so i can imagine u wid the hair, if ur a girl,fair in color as in filipina morena if u have ling straight hair try coloing ur hair 1 or 2 shades lighter ur original hair or u can put 2 and 3 shades lighter as highlights. here's a beter suggestion u cud try going to makeoversolutions.com u can upload ur photo there and choose differnt kind of hairstyles hair colors and makeups as well,its really fun to do hope u can find what u like,im sure ull like it and do share it wid ur frends,hope u send me a photo of yours before and after,take care!
see i think u shud do mixed highlightes of red,caramel,brown and burgandy in streaks. believe me it looks fab
try natural colour for some days
Why don't you just keep with your natural colour and just change your hair style. Having natural hair is much more beautiful and attractive than having your hair dyed all to hell.
You shouldn't have try all colours at once.It spoils and damages your hairs.You try L'Oreal light brown colour and then after dont colour your hairs.If you want to colour your hairs then use a good company color like L'Oreal,Revlon,etc.
why dont u try purple streaks , its up these days

No comments:

Post a Comment