Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hello everyone, do you like dark brown hair (not black) with red highlight..???

thks for answering...Hello everyone, do you like dark brown hair (not black) with red highlight..???
I love it. It is so pretty. I miss having mine like that.Hello everyone, do you like dark brown hair (not black) with red highlight..???
Yes i do!
if you think that YOU would like it, do it , but not i, i have never dyed my hair. i am pleased with the color the good lord gave me. send us a picture of you when you get it done.
Yes, it'll look cute. I have dark brown hair and I was thinking about getting pink highlights like Avril Lavigne...





http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/73918511.鈥?/a>
yes
Yes that would be super cute!
i did before my highlights faded
yes ,i like beacuse in love not have meet part of the body .its


only meeting of two mind %26amp; heart
Yes, I think thats it's very sexy. You probrbly look real hot!!!!!!
Yes it will be beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment