Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would I look good with red highlights?

I've got light/medium skin, freckles, blue-green eyes, naturally light brown hair with blonde highlights, and my hair goes about four inches past my shoulder at its longest, and its angled. Do you think I could pull off red highlights?Would I look good with red highlights?
I think you could. Your light skin, eye color, and especially the freckles suggest red hair somewhere in your ancestry. I am guessing that your skin tone would go well with red hair or highlights.Would I look good with red highlights?
Yes. Have fun
Since you have some blonde highlights naturally, I would honestly try a blonde, but if you have your heart set on red, try going with a strawberry blonde, or an auburn. Don't try anything too drastic until you see the red with your skin tone, you can always darken or lighten the color when you go to get your roots touched-up.
I guess so kinda hard to tell with out really seeing you.
i don't know. try
yeah. why not ?
NO
no and the thing is, once you put red in your hair , it is as difficult to get out as black. Even if you dye over it, it will still be there and visible
kinda hard to tell considering how many diferent shades of red are there, but i want to say yes green eyes with red hilights (HOT) lol.





depending on your skin, there are different base colors you can chose from like gold, orange, red, brown.. it all depends on your skin tone but you could definatly pull it off!





i recommend you go to a sally beauty supply store and look at some swatches against your skin tone, talk to someone and get ideas and suggestions. :)
I think so some people think you will and some will not.It is all up to you.
no
NO! Definatly not.
I DONT NO I EVEN HAVENT SEEN U YET WIT UR REGULAR HAIR UR DUM
no way you would look to messed up like you were in some Halloween thing

No comments:

Post a Comment