Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do I tone down bright red highlights QUICK!?

I just got red highlights, my hair is light brown and the highlights turned out VERY red. I got them done professionally and I look like a cinnamon candy cane now. I need to tone these down very quick and without recolouring my hair at all.


How do I do this?


Are there natural remedies or shampoos to help?How do I tone down bright red highlights QUICK!?
don't worry it usually tones down in one or 2 days


well washing yr hair continuuly dulls it so wash yr hair everyday or every other day 4 a while


other than that there isn't much u an doHow do I tone down bright red highlights QUICK!?
Try Aveda Blue Malva shampoo %26amp; especially the conditioner. It's designed for toning down highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment