Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can I do about ugly red highlights?

I had a very subtle, nice golden-brown highlight job done and went to do the roots at another salon when I moved towns. The new job is reddish, which I really hate and specifically asked her to avoid. Question: do I just put a semi-permanent wash in my natural colour over this mess, or go back to the colourist, who is one of the only ones in my area?What can I do about ugly red highlights?
Girl this is exactly what happened to a friend of mine. She ended up with her hair looking like CHUKIE!!!! It was horrible. : # But I gave her this adsvice that I am going to give to you. Go back to the salon and tell them to dye it a solid color.(either black or a dark shade of brown.#### something as close as natural as possible.) after that let your hair rest by putting leave in treatments an NOTdoing anything to it (like straighting it ,blow drying it ECT..)for about a month cut your tips for it to be super healthy and shiny and after this you will see a difference on your hair. after this it is up to you to color it again as a color that you desire. but remember to keep going to the same salon that you went for and avoid looking like chukie. hope this advice works and that you feel betterv abouit yourself and your hair!!!!!!!!!!! ;)What can I do about ugly red highlights?
1. take it out.


2. never wear it again


3. find a new color for highlights
I would just go back and complain.... then you might get half off or something whrn she redose your hair. Or you could even try to go to someone else.
nice and easy usually works wonders on my Grey but if you want streaks go to hair dresser
Ok well if you dont like it at all then u need to go to the store urself and go get a highlight kit with watever color u want and follow the directions follwed on the kit and if u dont wanna do that go back to the person who did ur hair and get another color put on top of the red!If u do get the kit target and randles has it but walgreens also does walgreens are expencive becuz theres are better but i hope i helped u if u need anymore aDVICE U CAN ALWAYS email me at cuteburnette90@yahoo.com :) good luck
yes go back and see if the person that did your hair can fixed it for you .
go back to the stylist (her work should be guarenteed) dont do it urself cause u miguht make a bigger mess,
use Hydrogen Peroxide on the high lights...leave in for about 20 minuets and wash out with shampoo...
go back to the colourist and tell her to fix it.
Go back to your stylist but do not do it yourself
Not get them ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment