Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would red highlights be a smart choice for someone with a short layered look?

I have short layered hair, and I was wondering if red highlights would be a smart choice for me????Would red highlights be a smart choice for someone with a short layered look?
Honestly, that really depends on what hair color your hair is. Depending on it, it could work if you put it on really lightly so it doesn't show that much or you could put it on maybe a single strand or something like that.





Honestly, since I can't see you, I would recommend you ask a friend and see what their opinion is.





I really hope this helps you!!! Good luck!!! :)Would red highlights be a smart choice for someone with a short layered look?
Yes. It would give a kind of ';punk rock'; look.

No comments:

Post a Comment