Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do you get Natural Red Highlights?

I am not sure if you can. But if you can naturally could you tell me?


Well I have brown hair (light) and I got blond highlights a few months ago. My father has like red/ brown hair. My mother has brown hair. So in the summer usually my hair looks blond but if I go underwater with the sun shining through the water it looks like auburn. So is there anyway for natural highlights? (auburn) Thanks!





- BellaHow do you get Natural Red Highlights?
well its not Natural BUT you can put in this stuff called sun-in only use a little bit on a tiny bit of your brown hair and get out to the sun! its pretty cheap and i don't know if it will work.How do you get Natural Red Highlights?
No. If you have brown hair, the only type of natural highlight you could get it light brown/blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment